Today I came home early from work. I decided to make something colourful and something which i had never tried doing that before which is noodle salad.
1 packet of myojo chicken abalone noodles
1 japanese cucumber
4 hotdogs or chicken franks
2 tablespoon of roasted sesame dressing.
1. Boil the water to cook the hotdogs
2. Meanwhile cut the carrot into strips and cucumber to slices
3. Once water is boiled , cook the hotdogs and remove the hotdogs once cooked.
4. Next , use it to cook the myojo chicken abalone noodles.
5. Drain off the water and use running tap water and ice water to cool the noodles.
6. Mix the ingredients and noodles together with the 2 tablespoons of roasted sesame dressing